Sunday, June 14, 2015

Burundi Updates, Second Installment

For a small embassy community, we are lucky to have good friends with little kids.

Bertie decided to be Captain Jean-Luc Picard for Halloween. Ian and I were other officers, and I have to say, a Halloween costume of yoga pants and a t-shirt is a good way to go. Unfortunately for the costume, as soon as we bought the Star Trek onesie, Bertie started to grow hair. He was still a pretty cute commander.

His command seat was good...

And he was able to get decent service from the yellow shirt.

Ian's got awesome swimming glasses.

Mostly swimming is fun, but sometimes it's very serious business.

Floating seats are so much fun! Bring on river floats with inner tubes!


Bathtime is not as much fun as swimming, but the toys are good.

Is it a hat? Silly Mama!

Grandma painted me a mobile. I swear my intentions are noble...




Reason #748,529 we love our foam tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment